WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised 'Quality Management System' standard applicable to any industry and
any organisation of any size, consistently producing a product or providing a service of the same level of quality to enhance customer
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION IS HERE
Our ISO 9001 Quality Business D-I-Y Toolkit is the essential tool for companies preparing for ISO 9001 Certification or simply wanting to implement ISO 9001
Quality Management System within their business. Whether you're a small supplier making widgets or an aerospace company building engines, learn how to implement ISO 9001 with our ISO 9001 Toolkit or
document templates (listed below). Available on instant download after purchase.
- ISO 9001 Quality Business D-I-Y Toolkit package version 1.0;
- ISO 9001 Document Templates (sold separately)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING AN ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITHIN YOUR BUSINESS?
Of a recent survey of companies that had implemented an ISO 9001 Quality Management System:
- 64% qualified for tenders and won more business as a result of having an ISO 9001 Quality Management System. More and more companies nowadays require businesses to implement and operate an ISO 9001 Quality Management System before they will do business with
- 24% increased profitability. These businesses said that they could advertise the fact that they were ISO 9001 compliant and respond to
requests for quotes from companies that make ISO 9001 compliance a "must -have". ISO 9001 compliance was said to have opened up new markets for business.
- 12% gained greater Business & Quality Assurance & gained client confidence in their product or service. These businesses
said that implementing ISO 9001 processes delivered an increase in the quality and consistent delivery of their product or service.
- Enhanced Customer satisfaction. The concept of continual improvement embedded in ISO 9001 standard inevitably leads to enhanced customer
satisfaction which in turn leads to more new customers and more repeat customers for your business.
- Improve efficiency, reduce waste & reduce business costs. The concept of continual improvement embedded in ISO 9001 standard inevitably
leads to improvement of processes and as a result, a reduction in process waste.
- Quality Culture. Staff are empowered with a clear set of guidelines and tools on how to consistently deliver your product or service (i.e.
objectives/ work instructions etc.), leading to a more productive and professional work-force.